Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Challenge Group may be just what YOU need

You start a new "diet".
You join a gym.
You purchase a DVD workout program.
You purchase an elliptical or treadmill.
You start the New Year out and tell yourself "this will be the year you make a change!"

At one time or another EVERYONE has done one, if not all, of the above.  We have all been there.  We get tired of feeling sluggish.  We can't fit into our clothes anymore.  We are embarrassed looking at ourselves in the mirror.  We look at that number on the scale and want to cry.  We see the disappointed look in our kids faces when we can't chase them around the park.  We receive a bad doctor's report.  So we say "enough is enough!"  We say we are going to cut calories, carbs or junk food.  We are going to workout everyday.  We may do good for a day, a week or even a month.  All of sudden you decide to skip a workout one day. You start to increase your "cheat meals".  Go to a gym in January and see the wait lines for the treadmills.  Go back in February and notice the empty treadmills.  Look on the internet and you will always be able to find "barely used" or "never used" workout equipment people are trying to sell.

I know this story all too well because this has been me for so many years.  I have set goals and never seen them through.  I give in just a little until I eventually give up.  How do we break this cycle?  CHALLENGE GROUPS!  Beachbody has come up with an amazing support system that I am so proud to be a part of.  Challenge groups are all about accountability.  With the Challenge Packs it is all simplified.  Let me first explain the basics of a Challenge group:

1.  You pick a workout program that you would like to do.  Programs range from 21 days to 90 days & from beginner to advanced.
2.  You follow the nutrition guide that is provided along with replacing one meal a day with Shakeology.
3.  You participate in a private Facebook group along with other people following the same program as you.

The basis of this is FITNESS + SUPPORT + NUTRITION = SUCCESS!  The support and encouragement is what keeps you on track everyday.  This significantly increases your chances of seeing your desired result.    You must be 100% committed to getting results.  It will only work if you are really ready to make a change.  I can tell you from personal experience that being in a Challenge Group helped me lose my first 10 pounds.  I enjoyed the group so much I decided to take it a step further and run my own challenge groups.  I want to help people feel better and live healthy happy lives.  I also know that by being a coach I am being looked at.  I need the accountability and work right alongside you!


If you are ready to reach your health and fitness goals I strongly suggest you join a Challenge Group. It's not about fad diets that don't last.  In the Challenge Group you will learn how to eat healthy so you will never have to "diet" again.  Check out this video:

What are the requirements?

1.  Be 100% committed.  To get the results you want you have to be committed to your health and fitness. You have to commit to the fitness program and your nutrition.  

2.  Purchase a Challenge Pack.  You get the fitness program of your choice, complete nutrition guide, 30 days of Shakeology, and a 30 day Beachbody Club membership.  The Challenge Packs save you $54 or more!  If you already have a program, you can just make your Shakeology purchase.

How do I sign up?

Go to my Beachbody Website and click Join.  Pick the Challenge Pack that is right for you.  Please contact me if you need help deciding which program would be best for you.  If you already have a workout program, just go to Shakeology Website and purchase your Shakeology.

BONUS!  Beachbody gives daily prizes for those in a Challenge.  Everyday they give away $500 to one Challenger!  Monthly they give away $1000!  Quarterly winners receiver $5000, plus a paid trip.  A grand $100,000 prize is also up for grabs!  GET PAID TO WORKOUT!

So what are you waiting for?  Don't waste money on a fad diet or costly gym membership.  Challenge Groups are proven to be successful time and time again.  Just take a look at these success stories:



There is always a Challenge Group going on monthly.  For more information on which one you would like to join contact me!  I look forward to helping you achieve your weight loss and health goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment