Thursday, January 2, 2014

Is Shakeology worth it?



WHAT IS SHAKEOLOGY?

 Shakeology is a dense nutrition shake filled with nutrients, vitamins, proteins and minerals.  More than 70 superfoods in one meal!  You can choose between 4 flavors: Chocolate, vanilla, tropical strawberry, and green berry.  They even make a vegan shake.  One shake is the equivalent of $41 worth or fruits and vegetables.  Even the healthiest of people can't get that much nutrition in one day.  It is NOT just a protein shake for people working out.  Everyone can benefit from drinking Shakeology!

The one and only complaint I here is "It's too expensive!".   And I'll be honest, it IS expensive until you see all the benefits!  It equals out to a little over $4 a shake for customers, or $3 if you sign up to be a coach.   And yes you can be a discount coach!  In today's economy we all have to be careful where we spend our money.  So you are probably wondering if it's worth the $4 a shake? Here are some of the benefits and ingredients:




I want to share my personal experience with you.  I recieved my first month supply of Shakeology with my T25 challenge pack.  I started drinking it daily for breakfast.  I fell in love with my chocolate shake instantly!  My shake replaced my red bull and egg biscuit in the morning.  It gave me energy and kept me full preventing me overeating.  No secret that I despise vegetables and don't really care too much for fruits.  I have such a hard time eating healthy because I am as picky as my toddler.  What I love about the shakes is I get all my nutrition in one meal.  It also taste great!  On busy days I just mix it with water.  However I enjoy blending it to give it more of a shake consistency.  With a little peanut butter or banana it taste just like a dessert shake!  Beachbody has a ton of recipes, but thats how I drank mine 95% of the time.  After my shake I was able to make better choices throughout the day as well.  I lost 10 pounds in those two months!  Then I made a very bad decision.  With christmas around the corner I decided to cancel my Shakeology order for a few months.  Everyone needs a little extra money during the holidays.  What a mistake!  I went back to drinking more energy drinks.  Energy drinks cost at least $3-$4 a piece.  I was drinking two a day sometimes.  When you stop and add that up, I was already spending more than I would have been on my Shakeolgy.  I was skipping breakfast.  I was so hungry at lunch time I began to make bad decisions and eat more.  I didn't feel as good and healthy as I did the previous months.  Your body needs good nutritious food.  I was feeling so much better when I was drinking my Shakeology everyday.
 
  So is Shakeology worth $4 a shake?  I would say YES!  Take a look at this comparison:


You can spend $4 on a Starbucks coffee, or in my case an energy drink, and get no nutritional value.  A fast food lunch is at least $5.  We all no the horrible amount of calories and sodium in fast food.  You can easily blow $4 a day on things you don't need.  Things that are bad for you.  Or you can cut those things out of your life and invest in YOU!  There is no price tag you can put on your health.  Shakeology is proven to be a great nutrition shake.  You get all your servings of fruits and veggies.  It's fast and convenient.  

So what are you waiting for?  It's the NEW YEAR!  Time to make a change.  Start small by replacing one meal a day with Shakeology!  Free shipping when you sign up for home direct orders.  You can cancel at anytime.  Beachbody also stands behind there product.  They offer a 30 day money back guarantee.  

For more info check out this video:


If you have any questions please contact me!
If you are ready to order just go here: www.shakeology.com/SarahDellaV






No comments:

Post a Comment