Thursday, September 5, 2013

Gained 2 lbs

About two weeks ago I started this blog weighing 179 lbs.  Today I weigh 181 lbs. 

I was waiting to write when I saw a big change.  Every morning I weigh myself and just get disappointed.  I realize now I am too focused on the scale.  I know I need to get down to a healthier weight, but I don't need to obsess over the number.  I have made some changes that I am very proud of in the past couple weeks.
  • Completely cut soda out
  • Made healthy lunches everyday
  • I haven't ate fast food more than once a week.  And when I do eat it I am making healthier choices
  • I have worked out on my days off
I am choosing to focus on the positive.  Even though I have gained two pounds I feel better.  Just this last week I started replacing breakfast everyday with Shakeology.  I am proud of the changes I have made but ready to make more so I can get down to a healthier weight.  So starting today here are the changes I plan on making:
  • Work out at least 5 days a week even if it is only 30 minutes.  I start T-25 on Monday.  25 minutes a day - 5 days a week!
  • Stop the late night snacking!  I need to go to bed earlier so I can get up and work out instead of staying up late snacking
  • Plan healthy dinners for every night of the week
  • I will weigh myself Monday before I start T-25 and than hiding my scale until I am done!
  • Keep up with this blog even on days where I may not have made healthy choices
So I have set my goals and I am excited to start!  I am not letting the pounds on the scale get me down.  I wasn't going to blog because I felt like I had no success.  But I do feel better just cutting some of the junk food out of my life.  That is a start!  I also want everyone to realize that they are not alone with this struggle.  Until healthy becomes my lifestyle I will struggle daily to make the best choices.  I am not going to let a bad meal or a day I skip a workout get me down.  Picking myself up and going at it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment