I was waiting to write when I saw a big change. Every morning I weigh myself and just get disappointed. I realize now I am too focused on the scale. I know I need to get down to a healthier weight, but I don't need to obsess over the number. I have made some changes that I am very proud of in the past couple weeks.
- Completely cut soda out
- Made healthy lunches everyday
- I haven't ate fast food more than once a week. And when I do eat it I am making healthier choices
- I have worked out on my days off
I am choosing to focus on the positive. Even though I have gained two pounds I feel better. Just this last week I started replacing breakfast everyday with Shakeology. I am proud of the changes I have made but ready to make more so I can get down to a healthier weight. So starting today here are the changes I plan on making:
- Work out at least 5 days a week even if it is only 30 minutes. I start T-25 on Monday. 25 minutes a day - 5 days a week!
- Stop the late night snacking! I need to go to bed earlier so I can get up and work out instead of staying up late snacking
- Plan healthy dinners for every night of the week
- I will weigh myself Monday before I start T-25 and than hiding my scale until I am done!
- Keep up with this blog even on days where I may not have made healthy choices
So I have set my goals and I am excited to start! I am not letting the pounds on the scale get me down. I wasn't going to blog because I felt like I had no success. But I do feel better just cutting some of the junk food out of my life. That is a start! I also want everyone to realize that they are not alone with this struggle. Until healthy becomes my lifestyle I will struggle daily to make the best choices. I am not going to let a bad meal or a day I skip a workout get me down. Picking myself up and going at it again!