Thursday, September 19, 2013

T25 Focus - Day 2

Last month I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach. I signed up because I saw a friend having great results with it. I want to live a healthy life and lose this extra weight.The Beachbody community is awesome!  I see friends and family struggling with weight loss daily just as I am. I want to be able to encourage those closest to me to live healthier.

My first challenge with Beachbody is Focus T25! I choose this one mainly because it's 25 minutes a day. With two kids and working full time it has been hard to find time to go to the gym. With this I just wake up a half hour before the kids. My goal is to do it each morning. Morning workouts seem to set a great tone for the day for me. Day 1 was brutal! I had to remind myself that "Nothing worth having comes easy!" I kept up the best I could and followed with the moderator at times. I woke up sore today but excited to start Day 2. Was still really hard but I felt I pushed myself more today. The great thing about Beachbody is accountability. Home workouts never worked for me in the past. I had the "I can stop cause no one is watching" mentality. Now I am part of a challenge group. I know that they are going to hold me accountable. That really helps me get up in the morning and keeps me going through my workout. This workout is 10 weeks long. 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week, 2 workouts on Friday. I can't wait to see the results.

Along wit the T25 comes Shakeology, which I am loving! I use it to replace my breakfast each morning. It gives me energy and helps curb my cravings.  It is filled with protein and nutrients.  Great for me since I don't like vegetables.  My next goal is to really work on following my meal plan. I need to get the healthy meals and plan ahead so I am not eating bad. That is a challenge for me because I don't like most healthy foods.  Trying to open my mind though and give things a shot even if I don;t think I will like it.  Even though my body is sore after these two days, I am feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment